Soaring to Greater Success in Literacy!

Welcome to our class blog! We all want to improve the literacy skills of our children. Let's work together to make this happen! On this blog, you can post book responses with your child! You can also comment on any of the responses posted on our blog! I encourage you all to visit our favourite links! One of the links is Indigo Love of Reading Foundation. This is a wonderful foundation making a tremendous difference in school libraries across Canada! Visit their website! You'll be touched by how they are doing such a great part to improve literacy skills in Canadian schools!

Hey Grade Threes! What great books are you reading now? I can't wait to read your posts! Happy blogging :)

Mrs. Stone

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Millions of Insects


This book is about insects. I know this because in each visual there is a picture of a bug. I also know this because the title is Millions of Insects. This reminds me of when I was in the Insectarium in Deer Lake . There was a room with lots of butterflies one of them landed on me!
This is a relly great book. I would give it 5 stars

By:Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment